I constantly seek opportunities to interact with other creatives in environments of storytelling and imagination. For me the best part is to achieve high quality results through strategic work and insightful design, with the goal to empathise the audience and bring them an experience above the ordinary.
I’m a concept developer and art director with a keen eye for details, imagery, motion and design. I’m also West coast born, pescetarian, student, Netflixer, communication designer, Disney-lover, detail-maniac, foodie, big fan of sustainability, brainstormer, team builder, dreamer and an empathic and insightful learner... I adore cilantro on my food and movies on a cinema screen.
What you see on this website is my personal process and development within my field. Perhaps we can work together?
Berghs School of Communication, Communication Design 2016/08 – 2018-06
Program focusing on concept development, strategic design and visual communication. Orientations towards graphic design, motion design, presentation technique, typography, packaging design etc.
- Adobe; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Audition, Premier Pro.
- Keynote / Presentation technique / Presentation layout / Public speaking
- + Basics in Cinema 4D, Glyphs, Sketch, Flinto.
Creative Director, Global Model Scouting, Stockholm 2013/12 – 2016/07
I take pride in developing companies and concepts and to figure out how to best achieve long termed goals and develop a strong brand. The start up GMS was a great challenge which developed a lot over the years.
- Brand building; Worked in team with the founders to establish the company on the market and develop relations to companies and industry operators as well as customers and investors.
- Website/Content manager; Successfully managed imagery, videos, contests, newsletters and events both on a national and international market.
- Photographer/Cinematographer/Editor/Art Director for photoshoots and videos.
- Marketing supervisor; Created and organised marketing material primarily for social media.
Art Director, Modellink AB, Gothenburg 2011/10 – 2013/03
As AD/Head of Art Department I delivered efficiency, high quality material and structure.
- Photographer/Cinematographer/Editor for essential photography and video content.
- Organisation and sorting system of all imagery content for the agency and its models - providing efficiency to the bookers and structure of updated/recent material.
- Social Media Manager; I implemented use of social media as a marketing channel for the company.
- International cooperations; Communication with clients and agencies, contract proof reading etc.
OTHER RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Marketing Intern, Oscar Properties Dec 2017
Managing Editor Internship, The Forumist May 2017
Filippa K, Store/Sales Representative 2013/05 – 2013/12
Photographer, The Studio, Gothenburg 2009/06 – 2011/09
Best Design – Student Lab, Berghs – Client: Arboga Trafikskola 2018/01
Best Sustainable Concept – Arla Packaging Challenge 2017/11
Best Concept – Student Lab, Berghs – Postkodlotteriet 2017/09
Best Campaign – Clear Channel, City Bikes Live in Stockholm 2017/04-2017/10